If you are looking for Bank Of India Customer Care Toll Free Number & Balance Enquiry for stability enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your BOI account balance.
Bank Of India Customer Care Toll Free Number & Balance Enquiry
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of BOI please see below,
- BOI Toll Free Number For Balance Enquiry:- 1800 220 229, 1800 103 1906
- BOI Customer Care Number: 91-22-40919191
- Email: [email protected]
Head office Address of Bank Of India
C – 5, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
Bank Enquiry Via Missed Call & SMS Alert to Check BOI
- Bank of India Balance Check Via Missed Call:
- First of all, you need to register your mobile number for getting this service.
- After registering, you need to call 9015135135.
- After a few seconds, the call will automatically get cut and you will receive an SMS containing the details of your account balance.
- You will get information on the balance of not only savings account but current account and Cash credit too.
- Bank of India Balance Check Via SMS:
- The checking balance via SMS service is not available in the bank but if you are getting a problem in checking the balance via missed call, you can use the net banking service.
You can also know balance from the customer care but only after a few verification questions asked by the executives.
About Of BOI Bank
Bank of India was founded on 7th September 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices and 8 NBG Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidaries and 1 joint venture abroad.
While firmly adhering to a policy of prudence and caution, the Bank has been in the forefront of introducing various innovative services and systems. Business has been conducted with the successful blend of traditional values and ethics and the most modern infrastructure. The Bank has been the first among the nationalised banks to establish a fully computerised branch and ATM facility at the Mahalaxmi Branch at Mumbai way back in 1989. The Bank is also a Founder Member of SWIFT in India. It pioneered the introduction of the Health Code System in 1982, for evaluating/ rating its credit portfolio.
Presently Bank has the overseas presence in 22 foreign countries spread over 5 continents – with 60 offices including 5 Subsidiaries, 5 Representative Offices and 1 Joint Venture, at key banking and financial centres viz., Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Jersey, Paris and New York
You may also search another bank like,
- Purvanchal Bank Customer Care Number
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Delhivery Courier Customer Care Number & Complain Numbers
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Bank SBBJ Customer Care Numbers
- Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Numbers
- SBI FasTag Customer Care Numbers
- Airtel Payments Bank Customer Care Numbers